SCHOOL ADMISSION DOCUMENTS:
- Residence certificate of parents (a certified copy of the parents' identity card in lieu of a certificate if the residence is the same as the registration address);
- A notarized copy of child's birth certificate;
- Medical certificate for the child (form 26U);
- Two (2) 3x4 photos;
- The application must indicate the chosen language of instruction and the foreign language of choice (if the school offers more than one foreign language).
- Certificate that the child has passed the school preparation;
- The student's personnel folder at the previous school.